Advt. No. : 04/2018
West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) invites applications for the post of 02 Assistant Agricultural Meteorologist . Apply Online before 12 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Post Name : Assistant Agricultural Meteorologist
- No. of Vacancies : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-42000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for PSCWB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Second class Master’s Degree in Meteorology or Agricultural Physics
or Agronomy or Geo-Physics / Applied Geo-Physics in Meteorology group or Geography with Climatology /Meteorology as a paper from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 36 years as on 01.01.2018
PSCWB Selection Process : Selection will be through Screening Test/Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus lus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply PSCWB Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 19.02.2018 to 12.03.2018. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.03.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Offline : 13.03.2018